Es Castell fiesta 2020....

Accommodation & Restaurant info Mahon, Es Castell, Cala Mesquida and Es Grau.
Shuggie
6 Star Supporter
6 Star  Supporter

Es Castell fiesta 2020....

Post by Shuggie » July 26th, 2020, 7:31 pm

......didn’t happen in any way shape at all. There was a strong police presence in the town with a constant flow of marked and unmarked police cars driving around the town making sure that nothing started. Drinking on the streets was banned and a few places closed altogether. The main theme seemed to be private parties to celebrate the event. Way to hot for all that nonsense anyway.
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to be in God's waiting room, beer in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

Sunseaker
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Es Castell fiesta 2020....

Post by Sunseaker » July 28th, 2020, 6:30 pm

Always loved Es Castell fiesta, not too big but everything there.
I only let him think he's in charge.

peterread543@bt
4 Star Supporter
4 Star Supporter

Re: Es Castell fiesta 2020....

Post by peterread543@bt » July 28th, 2020, 7:45 pm

Es Castell is my favourite town on Menorca. Only been there once for the fiesta but loved it, one of my favourite bars, Camacho bar is great fun with Tony the owner always making a tremendous spectacle of himself !!! see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBy5fMAPRLs&t=97s The atmosphere is wonderful everyone enjoying themselves with no issues, Wish things were normal and people could behave normally. Miss the island very much !!!
pete