Nelsons son vitamina

Accommodation & Restaurant info for this resort area.
balaclava
4 Star Supporter
4 Star Supporter

Nelsons son vitamina

Post by balaclava » November 24th, 2020, 12:27 pm

Pleased to hear that matt and angie have got their restaurant back after long litigation with the people who had been renting it.
It's going to be hard work for them as there wasn't even a knife or fork left, and every light bulb removed!
I know there's alot of people who wish them well and look forward to returning to the nelsons we all remember!

Sunseaker
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Nelsons son vitamina

Post by Sunseaker » November 24th, 2020, 6:03 pm

:sad: I can't understand how people think they can just take everything, don't know them but hope all goes well for them.
I only let him think he's in charge.

sanmiguel
4 Star Supporter
4 Star Supporter

Post by sanmiguel » November 28th, 2020, 10:34 am

Really sorry to hear that because we know how much effort Matt and Angie put into the place, and wish them well. On a purely selfish note it would be good to have a cherry wafflestack again!

Napper
3 Star Supporter
3 Star Supporter

Post by Napper » November 29th, 2020, 11:48 am

We really like that place and have been many times. Were the renters the big fella who was a builder?

sandimas
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Post by sandimas » December 9th, 2020, 1:49 pm

Been following this sorry saga on FB, glad they got it back in the end. Didn't the guy who rented it "appear" on a certain TV programme back in the UK a few years ago? Sounds like not a nice person.

Rented Matt's villa in CnP a few years ago and he was straight round when there were a few issues, nice guy, we'll be back to Nelson's when he gets it back up and running.

Shuggie
7 Star supporter
7 Star supporter

Post by Shuggie » December 9th, 2020, 2:47 pm

Yep, rouge traders I think the programme was. Matts a good friend of mine and I know he’s really been through a hard stressful time over this.
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to be in God's waiting room, beer in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"