How To........

Questions relating to buying or owning a property. Moving to Menorca Sub-forum: moving to, or living and working on Menorca
Shuggie
7 Star supporter
7 Star supporter

How To........

Post by Shuggie » January 21st, 2021, 7:48 pm

I thought I might start a new subject in the property owners section.

I’m constantly doing jobs around my house, some small, some major projects. I’m in no way a qualified builder, engineer, electrician, plumber but I do have a leave of common sense and hate paying someone else to jobs for me. As much as I’ve have years of experience from renovating properties back in the U.K., things are just different here in almost every task you take on.

I thought I start with the “How to waterproof a roof terrace” which is a job I’ve almost completed this week. I’ll try to do some before and after pictures and explain what and how I’m doing it in a hope it might save some other owners a few Bob.

If people are interested I’ll try to do a regular “How to..........” as and when projects take place, that’s full time at the moment :roll: :roll:
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to be in God's waiting room, beer in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

Madcat
2 Star Supporter
2 Star Supporter

Re: How To........

Post by Madcat » January 22nd, 2021, 12:19 am

I love this idea. Great work so far on the flat roof. Thankfully the weather has stayed dry for you.

Tigipaul
6 Star Supporter
6 Star  Supporter

Post by Tigipaul » January 22nd, 2021, 8:40 am

Yes I will be watching with interest ,as long as we can catch a bit of "Menorcan Blue "in the background 👍👍😁..
Paul

dream.island
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Post by dream.island » January 22nd, 2021, 2:15 pm

Great idea.

Sunseaker
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Sunseaker » January 22nd, 2021, 3:11 pm